We have identified a bug that is affecting a small number of users that seems to be a conflict between iOS and our app.
This bug causes case codes rather than case descriptions to be shown and users unable to log cases. If this happens to you then be rest assured we are working on a fix.
At present you can fix this issue by doing the following:
- To resolve the issue please make sure you are running the latest version of the app from the App Store.
- Make a note of your username from the settings screen.
- Then export your data from the reports tab and make sure you receive an email with two spreadsheets attached.
- Open the spreadsheet and run through the details from this support article to double check all cases are synced with the server:
- If all the cases are there and there are no blank columns in the objectid,createdat,updatedat columns then please proceed and do the following:
- Delete the app.
- Reboot your phone by turning it off and on.
- Reinstall the app and log back in.
- Check that there are descriptions and not codes.
Your data will all be there and you should see case descriptions and be able to log as per normal.
Thank you for your patience and let us know how you get on.