If you encounter an error when logging in using facebook. It may be because of a known problem that can be fixed. The error message you get will be :
Login Error. The operation couldn't be completed. (com.facebook.sdk error 5.)
First, make sure you have facebook settings installed.
- Go to Settings > Facebook
- Within facebook settings, there should be a section where you authorize apps to use your facebook information. It is titled, "ALLOW THESE APPS TO USE YOUR ACCOUNT".
- If there is an entry for Meg Gas Log, Make sure it is turned on.
If this hasn't fixed things:
- Delete the medberry app by:
- Holding down the app icon until it starts wiggling, press the "X" that is in the app icon.
- Re-install app from the app store
- Login again with Facebook