We currently have a working report section. It produces a RCoA compliant report. It requires:
- Internet connection to check that you have the all of your cases.
- Your user profile screen is complete, available by going to settings > user profile and filling out the fields.
- It also requires that you have a working email account set up through the Apple mail app. More info at this link. Please note that if you do not have the mail set up the app will crash or you will not receive your report.
Before contacting support with problems please complete the steps above.
in order to get the report:
- Click on the reports tab at the bottom of the page
- Select the date range
- Select RCoA Totals
- This will bring up a report (you require the internet to do this)
- Then click the box in the top right and this will bring up your mail program
- You can then email, share to your apple computer or another apple device, save to dropbox or any other file sharing program you have installed.
From version 1.7.12 it produces reports in a PDF version. We are also developing other reports and if you want a specific report then please just get in contact with us.
Happy logging :)